K-3/K-4 Visas

A K-3 visa may allow a foreign citizen that is married to a U.S. citizen to be admitted to the United States as a non-immigrant while waiting on the processing of a Form I-30 (Petition for Alien Relative). To be eligible for a K-3 visa, the applicant must be married to a U.S citizen and have a pending Form I-30 petition filed by their spouse on their behalf. A child of a qualified K-3 visa applicant may be eligible for a K-4 visa if unmarried and under the age of 21.

Please contact us to learn more about K-3/K-4 visas and to schedule a personalized consultation